The Rijksmuseum is open 365 days a year from 9 to 17h. You can easily buy your tickets online with a discount and show them at the entrance on your phone or print.
9:00 to 17:00 daily, all days of the year: so the museum is also open on Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year's day.
- Adults: € 20.00 (online € 19,00)
- Children aged 18 and under: free admission
- Friends of the Rijksmuseum: free admission
- Museumkaart holders, I Amsterdam City Card, members of ICOM, ICOMOS, the Rembrandt Association (Vereniging Rembrandt), KOG, Stadspas, VVAK, BankGiro Lottery VIP-Card: free admission
- Holders of EYCA: € 10,00 (online € 9,50)
You can easily buy you tickets online with an online discount. With an online ticket you don't have to go past the ticket desk in the museum itself and can go straight to the entrance. We can scan your ticket on your phone or print at the entrance.
Are you planning to come with 15 guests or more? Register your group visit here.
You do not have to go past the ticket counter if you have:
- an e-ticket or online ticket
- a Museumkaart
- membership card ICOM KOG, VVAK, Vereniging Rembrandt
- an admission ticket purchased at a hotel
Special facilities and accessibility
See Accessibility for information regarding the accessibility of the museum and special facilities such as wheelchairs and rollators.
Operation Night Watch
Operation Night Watch has started in the Night Watch Gallery. It is the largest research and restoration project ever for The Night Watch. This is happening live in the museum and you can be part of it.
During Operation Night Watch the sculpture gallery behind the Night Watch Gallery will be closed.